It happened so quick that I didn't think to ask Dr. Kirchner if I could record it for Brandon. I felt a little guilty, but I know he'll be at the next appointment and it will be even more special for him to hear it in realtime. I can't wait for that!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
9 Weeks
Due Date:
August 21, 2015
Due Date:
August 21, 2015
Movement:
None yet!
Sleep:
Sleeping well, but having non-stop crazy dreams. Then, I wake up thinking they're real - feeling mad at people who did nothing in real life. That's not fun!
What I Miss:
Caffeinated Sweet Tea & Coffee (I don't think this will change!)
Cravings:
Food. Salty food. Sweet food. All food. Any food. I'm HUNGRY all the time!
Food. Salty food. Sweet food. All food. Any food. I'm HUNGRY all the time!
Symptoms:
My appetite is through the roof!
I'm emotional! I've officially cried and had no clue why.
I'm exhausted. Growing a baby is hard work!
I'm emotional! I've officially cried and had no clue why.
I'm exhausted. Growing a baby is hard work!
0 comments :
Post a Comment