This past weekend our nursery furniture came in! Yay!!!
It's sitting in our garage for now until we have the nursery all emptied out. We hope to empty it out this upcoming weekend, but it's been a slow process so far. We're trying to go through things instead of just shuffling it all around. I've quickly remembered that we have a lot of stuff!
What you see me wearing in this picture has turned into my daily school uniform. Since my ankles are swelling, I have asked my principal for permission to break dress code and wear tennis shoes daily and that's exactly what I do. Jeans + a colored tee + tennis shoes. I think this is that "glamorous" part of pregnancy so many speak of!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
25 Weeks
Due Date:
August 17, 2015
Next Appointment:
May 13, 2015
Due Date:
August 17, 2015
Next Appointment:
May 13, 2015
Movement:
Yes, often. This baby is ACTIVE!
Sleep:
Good now that I have my pregnancy pillow!
What I Miss:
Fitting comfortably in my clothes.
Caffeine
Caffeine
Cravings:
Something sweet & cold at night (Icees or "freeze pops")
Symptoms:
Swollen ankles

0 comments :
Post a Comment