I was very eager to attend our appointment this week to make sure everything was looking good with Baby Westerholm. Much to my relief, everything IS looking great!
Our appointment was short and sweet, we got another sonogram, heard the quick pitter patter of the heartbeat (in the 150s-160s), and were quickly on our way. I'm scheduled to see my doctor again in three weeks.
While waiting for our appointment, Brandon and I decided that we would share the news with our immediate family that evening, instead of waiting as planned. We ran around like crazy trying to get to all our families in one evening. As crazy as it was, it was filled with so much excitement and joy!
We shared this picture (above) with some of our family, but gave our parents special gifts to celebrate the announcement (below). My (Jessica) parents are going to be Nana & PawPaw, so we gave them this pillow as "a late anniversary present," and Mark's birthday was on February 2, so the onesie was his "late birthday present."
We shared this picture (above) with some of our family, but gave our parents special gifts to celebrate the announcement (below). My (Jessica) parents are going to be Nana & PawPaw, so we gave them this pillow as "a late anniversary present," and Mark's birthday was on February 2, so the onesie was his "late birthday present."
(Sorry for the terrible iPhone picture!)
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
12 Weeks
Due Date:
August 21, 2015
Due Date:
August 21, 2015
Movement:
None yet!
Sleep:
Sleeping well, but starting to wake up more frequently.
What I Miss:
Drinking something other than water!
Cravings:
No cravings, and I don't feel like I'm starving any longer!
Symptoms:
I've recently started to have notice some good changes like...
- I don't feel as exhausted. Still tired and going to bed early, but not near what I was feeling before.
- I don't feel like I need to eat all the time.
But, I've still had unclear skin. Boo! I'm hoping that changes SOON!
- I don't feel as exhausted. Still tired and going to bed early, but not near what I was feeling before.
- I don't feel like I need to eat all the time.
But, I've still had unclear skin. Boo! I'm hoping that changes SOON!

0 comments :
Post a Comment