This week I'm officially in the second trimester! It's a relief to think about that, but I still have a wee bit of anxiety happening deep down and in the back of my mind in between my doctor's appointments. It's hard to believe there's really a baby in there when you don't feel much going on yet. So, although my tighter fitting clothes aren't exactly pleasant, it's comforting to "feel" something happening.
I've also decided to start taking belly pictures. I initially wanted to start taking them at 12 weeks, but there wasn't much there, so I opted to wait until there was something (albeit little, but something!) to see.
I've also decided to start taking belly pictures. I initially wanted to start taking them at 12 weeks, but there wasn't much there, so I opted to wait until there was something (albeit little, but something!) to see.
Our next appointment is this upcoming week on February 25. I'm especially excited about it because McKenna is going with us. I think she's pretty thrilled, too! Scratch that. I know she's thrilled. So thrilled, in fact, she tried to tell me the appointment was last week. Ha!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
14 Weeks
Due Date:
August 21, 2015
Due Date:
August 21, 2015
Movement:
None yet!
Sleep:
I hate to say I'm sleeping bad, but I'm continuing to wake up more and more. I'm afraid a good night's rest might be in my past soon, so I'm trying to enjoy what sleep I'm getting while I can!
What I Miss:
Drinking something other than water!
Cravings:
Lime Sherbert with Sprite - not really a strong craving, but it's soooo good!
Symptoms:
My clothes are getting tighter! Not just around my belly! Ahhh! Here it goes...
Still experiencing very detailed, crazy dreams, too.
This week I also noticed that I have occasional stomach cramps again - very light though.
Still experiencing very detailed, crazy dreams, too.
This week I also noticed that I have occasional stomach cramps again - very light though.

0 comments :
Post a Comment