Another week down! Still feeling pretty good - less and less normal each day. I'm definitely starting to feel pregnant and starting to look more and more like it, too. I think on Friday I had my first case of heartburn. I've never had heartburn before, so I was initially a little unsure if it's what I was feeling.
NO FUN!!!
The only thing that we thought might have triggered it at dinner was the 3 (!) glasses of tea I had at dinner. I haven't had tea in several months now because of the caffeine, but I figured enjoying it once wouldn't do any harm. Before we even started eating our dinner, I was already feeling the heartburn. I didn't even finish my meal, which was probably the most disappointing part for me!
I know the fried foods didn't help anything, but I later read that a rapid increase in caffeine can cause heartburn, so I feel like I might've done that to myself!
Who knows...but I'm afraid of my tea for now. That was no fun and I'll steer clear if I can!
Other than that, things are going really well! I know I'm very blessed to have such a smooth pregnancy with no illness. *Knock on wood!* I'll take a case of heartburn now and then; it certainly wasn't killer, and is much more manageable than feeling nauseous all the time. I hope my good health continues!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
17 Weeks
Due Date:
August 21, 2015
Next Appointment:
March 25, 2015
Due Date:
August 21, 2015
Next Appointment:
March 25, 2015
Movement:
None yet!
Sleep:
Waking up frequently, but still feeling well rested.
What I Miss:
Fitting comfortably in my clothes.
Caffeine
Caffeine
Cravings:
Something salty for a snack and something sweet at the end of the day!
Symptoms:
Tighter clothes
Vivid dreams
Heartburn
Vivid dreams
Heartburn

0 comments :
Post a Comment