Sunday, March 29, 2015

19 Weeks - Baby Westerholm

This past Wednesday we had an appointment. We had been anxiously awaiting getting to see our sweet little one again, and were so disappointed that we weren't put straight into the sonogram room. We've been so used to getting a sonogram every time we go into the doctor, and this time we didn't. Shucks!

I know we've been spoiled with the frequency of our sonograms, so with all that being said, we did get to listen to Baby Westerholm's heartbeat. We didn't get a count of beats per minute though, just a quick listen, and we were happy about that!

We are scheduled to have a sonogram with the tech on April 13, along with a regular appointment with the doctor.  


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:
19 Weeks

Due Date:
August 21, 2015

Next Appointment:
April 13, 2015

Movement:
Yes. I'm now convinced it is the baby moving! I feel movement mostly in the late afternoon and in the evenings after eating dinner, or when I lay down for bed.

Sleep:
Waking up frequently, but still feeling well rested.

What I Miss:
Fitting comfortably in my clothes.
Caffeine

Cravings:
Something salty for a snack and something sweet at the end of the day!

Symptoms:
Vivid dreams

0 comments :

Post a Comment