Well hello there Week THIRTY!!!
Now we're at about 9-10 weeks until we meet Baby Westerholm (who is still nameless if it's a girl). When I was a little girl, I always had names in mind. I would name each one of my baby dolls about 5 times over. I thought naming my baby would be the easiest and most fun thing I'd do!
Turns out it's much more complicated than I thought and that the daddy does have a say after all!
The nursery is coming together in some ways. We've finally decided on a color scheme to go with - navy and mustard yellow/gold. My mentor teacher at Navarro made me the sweetest banner for the nursery in those colors and now I'm desperately searching for the perfect bedding to match.
What? I did that backwards? Don't act surprised! I picked our nursery colors from scrapbook paper and patterns; the rest should just follow suit! (And, yes, Brandon had a say in the colors. He's picky about things that are "too girly," in case this wee one is a boy! I already asked for permission to turn the gold into a glittery gold if we have a girl. It was a yes! I hope you heard me squeal from wherever you're reading this.)
For now, here's the crib! It has a matching dresser, as well. It is beautiful! These colors are pretty much spot on with what you see in person.
And, it literally still looks the same. I promise I'm not just holding back!
I'm not panicking about the nursery because we plan on keeping Baby Westerholm in a bassinet in our room for a little while. The nursery is a transition that will take place later. I'd like to have it done, but there's no sense in rushing it if we haven't found the perfect pieces for it yet.
On the agenda this week: doctor's appointment and birthing classes!
I'm both excited and nervous about them. It's another one of those "this is REAL moments."
Please continue to keep us in your prayers for continued health for the baby and both of us and for a smooth delivery when the baby is healthy and ready!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
30 Weeks
Due Date:
August 17, 2015
Next Appointment:
June 10, 2015
Due Date:
August 17, 2015
Next Appointment:
June 10, 2015
Movement:
Yes, often. This baby is ACTIVE!
Sleep:
Some nights I struggle to fall asleep because I can't get comfortable, but most nights I sleep really well once I get there!
What I Miss:
Fitting comfortably in my clothes.
Caffeine
Caffeine
Cravings:
Food. I want to eat everything again!
Sprite, or anything other than water.
Something cold because I'm HOT. Always.
Sprite, or anything other than water.
Something cold because I'm HOT. Always.
Symptoms:
Swollen ankles


0 comments :
Post a Comment