Today makes it exactly 2 weeks since our last appointment, and since our next appointment isn't until Monday, we'll have to wait a little over 2 weeks for an update. As I'm sure many of you know, this close to the "end," it's hard to wait that long!!!
The good news is that at our next appointment we're also scheduled for a sonogram. How sweet it will be to see that tiny little face again!
Since my last update I have torn our house apart and put it back together (almost). I'm not sure if this is me officially entering the nesting stage, or if that part of my heart that's OCD just got the best of me. I really want everything to be as organized as possible before the baby arrives because, as I hear, nothing will ever be the same!
So, I have organized and reorganized and slapped a label on everything that can possibly be labeled! I also have some new storage from The Container Store being delivered today AND Brandon built me some additional kitchen appliance storage this past weekend. It's like the angels are singing!
Brandon really hung in there with me for the entire duration that our house was a wreck. I guess he knows that you have to make a complete disaster before you can really CLEAN something. Or he just doesn't want to face the wrath of a hormonal pregnant woman. (I'm going to choose to ignore the latter of the two.)
If this baby is a girl, she is still nameless. No, I'm not sure what we're going to do about it. We'll just continue trying to come to an agreement and I figure that it will eventually come to us. If not, well, it better be a boy, I guess! (And, because I've been asked by multiple people: no, we honestly do not know the gender of this baby. I promise! Our sonogram tech is the only person that knows and our doctor, while I'm sure she once knew when checking our sonograms, admittedly doesn't remember.)
Since I've been at home this summer, and particularly in the last 2 weeks, I've rarely had swollen ankles. I try to take frequent breaks and prop my feet up when I eat lunch and dinner. It seems to be working!
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along:
32 Weeks
Due Date:
August 17, 2015
Next Appointment:
June 29, 2015
Due Date:
August 17, 2015
Next Appointment:
June 29, 2015
Movement:
Yes, often. This baby is ACTIVE and running out of room quickly!
Sleep:
I've really had a hard time getting to sleep and staying asleep in the past week. I'm uncomfortable, hot, and wide awake at the most inconvenient times.
What I Miss:
Fitting comfortably in my clothes
Sleeping well at night
Caffeine
Sleeping well at night
Caffeine
Cravings:
Sprite, or anything other than water.
Something cold because I'm HOT. Always.
Something cold because I'm HOT. Always.
Symptoms:
Vivid dreams
Hot (temperature-wise, unfortunately)
Hot (temperature-wise, unfortunately)

0 comments :
Post a Comment