Monday, January 4, 2016

5 Months - Boone

Just look at this little chunk! He is constantly smiling. We're finally slipping into some routines that have helped us all function a little better and things are getting fun. 

We've started venturing out a lot more as a family than we have been for the past 5 months. We've conquered our first cold! He's even starting to sit up on his own. Christmas has come and gone and now we're even in a New Year. 

Boone still has the most beautiful blue eyes. At this point, he has many of us convinced that they're staying blue, but I guess we shall see! His hair still looks blonde sometimes with a red or brown tint to it, and there's still very little of it!

What a gift this boy has been!!!

Weight: 
15 lbs 8 ounces - 37th percentile

Length:
24 inches - 3rd percentile

Likes/Dislikes:
- I like being outside.
- I like being in the wrap on my mommy.
- I like being in my bouncer on the countertop talking to mommy and daddy.
- I like blowing raspberries.
- I like my jumper.
- I like eating. I dislike waiting to eat. Food is really important to me!
- I dislike being on my stomach for long periods of time.

Milestones and Memories:
- I'm wearing size 3 diapers.
- I rolled over on my five month birthday.
- I can sit up by myself for a limited time. I get a little top heavy and fall!
- I caught my first cold. I was sick for about a week - fever included. It messed up my entire sleeping schedule and mommy and daddy said I was very difficult!
- Everybody tells my mommy and daddy that I must be teething, but no teeth yet.
- Mommy takes me to Uncle Nic for weekly chiropractic adjustments.

Eating Habits:
Eats 6 ounces every 3-4 hours when bottlefed.
Nurses mornings, evenings, and weekends.

Sleep Habits:
Sleeps through the night most nights on his tummy and in footie PJs.

0 comments :

Post a Comment